Thursday 30 July 2015

Tip Top Factory

On Wednesday, Room 2 went to the Tip Top Factory to learn about our inquiry, 'process to product.' It was so awesome! First, we met our tour guide, she was very nice to us, she guided us to a small old van from when Tip Top first started! Then, our tour guide lead us to the factory where the magic happens. She explained what everything did and even explained what the workers did. She even told us that there is a mystery ice cream coming soon!
I am very excited for it! But my favorite part was when we got to eat an ice cream. I chose a jelly tip, it was delicious, while we were eating, we watched a short video on how the company began. I loved the trip to the Tip Top Factory.
I really wish I could go there again. I learn't so much about the process and I hope I learn more soon!

By Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment